Monday, December 14, 2009

Selected questions you College Coaches

A key factor in the recruiting process and questions. College coaches are student athletes who have questions about their school and program asking interested. In addition, many answers to the economic issues are taking important to know before you sign your premium. The following is a list of sample questions you can ask a college coach:

Athletic

- What is the best way for you to help me to evaluate as a player?
- What are the features that seek toRecruits?
- What is the position you see me play at the next level?
- What can compete with other players in the same situation?
- I redshirted my first year?
- How would you describe your coaching style?
- More than six different attitude to my position?
- What are the long-term goals of the program? How can you fit me in these
Goals?

Scientist:

- What are the strengths of your school?
- Who is betterContact us to get a better understanding of my intended major?
- What are the academic support programs for student-athletes are available?
- If I am diagnosed with a disability and to document what type of academic performance
available?
- How many hours should I credit a lot in the season and off season?
- Is summer school available?
- What percentage of players on scholarship graduate?

Financial support:

- What is my coverage of scholarship potential?
- What are myEmployment opportunities, and I am a student?
- If additional funding are eligible? Are there any restrictions?
- Under what circumstances would my scholarship be reduced or canceled?
- Are there any scientific criteria for the maintenance of my wallet to do?
- Money is the scholarship available after eligibility is exhausted to the completion
my diploma?
- That the money of the scholarship is available to me, if you suffer a career ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment