Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help Wacky Scholarships - Weird and unusual ways to pay your school

She did not know that there is a category of subsidies, which are known as spinners, until I started trying to find the unusual manner in a creative way to finance my college education. In fact do, still do not think many people understand the classification as many Wacky scholarships go unclaimed every year. Let me spread the word about this unusual way to get free money for school, so that more students can benefit from.

So what wacky scholarships?Although this term is nowhere to be found in the Webster dictionary, the accepted definition from collective sources on the internet seems to go something like this: free money for school that is obtained based upon unique or odd personal characteristics, strange or weird hobbies or interests, or unique talents or skills.

So now you are probably wanting some specific examples. Let me give you some wacky scholarships that I found to be extremely unusual and even weird in my search. I could not believe that someone get money for free education for some of these things.

Single or odd characteristics. It is left? They have naturally red hair? Do you have twins or triplets? Are you a vegetarian? They are really short, or are you really big? Yes, believe it or not, there are scholarships for all these strange things.

Strange or weird hobbies or interests. Would you like to skateboard? You are in tights? What about bowling? Are you goodWrite an essay?

Unique talents or abilities. Are you good at the art of drawing? You can write a poem? Do you play poker? And here is my personal favorite: How creative with duct tape?

These are just some things that I remember in my efforts to free money for college. I'm sure there were many more. I hope this article will help spread the word about the variety of scholarships and help you get money for free education for those already here something they alreadyand things that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment