Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Scholarship test errors to avoid - a

Suppose you write a dissertation fellowships. You can write something like the following paragraph.

My experience while at university during the lunar cycles intraequinoxial the discovery of the ancient rites contained the Babylonian astral projection, invisibility through constant conditioning of the brain, and estimates of processional random numerical and statistical probability function appeared Deep in my way to a personal mission statement, even ifvery exciting for me because of incorrect translation or transcription will be provided and that the involuntary termination of my thinking and vice arian abstraction Board denarian later because of budget sequestration in conjunction with attenuating lever, even if I did something I learned in the process and not as the default list at the same time. My version will shortly be before the International Association of Business of astrology and medicine, go for the formal adoption IAAPPthe world.

Or write your essay for the scholarship application:

While on studying abroad this summer, I discovered the ancient Babylonian records. The files contain instructions on how to leave your body to become invisible, and predict the lottery numbers. This information has struck me, and I have to rethink my goals. Moreover, we note that the information was false lottery, whether they are written or when translated. I had to stop buying lottery tickets, because Ihad more money and maxed my credit card. My research has yielded important results, however. I have also proposed changes to the maps Astrology standard currently by the International Association of Astrology and medical professionals (IAAPP).

It is not so easy to read and understand?

(Incidentally, I wrote "later denarian and vice arian disoccupation" intends to retire, if you are a teenager or thirty. And you should never use when you use this sentenceI want to win a scholarship!)

When you write, use language that intelligent, but do not go for the biggest word you find. Mark Twain, who wrote for the newspaper, said why use policeman when the COP? Of course, you should have a good vocabulary. If you like my example above starts, the left side of the remote control.

An important element in preventing thesaurizing: use proofreaders. Let others read the text before sending. You can tell if his pompous, arrogant, or just bizarre. Ifthis happens, do not worry. Find out what your accounts are bad, and then try again.

Good luck in your search. You can win scholarships, enough to improve and maintain the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment