Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wacky Scholarships - Weird and Unusual Ways to Help Pay Your Way Through College

I was not aware that there is a category for grants, as crazy until I tried the unusual way creatively fund my college education can be labeled. In fact, I still do not think many people know about this classification, as crazy as many scholarships go unclaimed every year. I want the word get out about this unusual way to get free money for school, so that more students can benefit from it.

So what are wacky scholarships?Although the term is found nowhere in the Webster dictionary, it seems the accepted definition of collective resources on the Internet something like this: obtained free money for school, that unique personal characteristics, or odd, weird or strange to go or interest or unique talents or abilities.

So now you probably want to have some concrete examples. Leave me some crazy scholarships, which I found very unusual and even funny in my search. Icould not believe that someone would free money for school for some of these things to be found.

Unique or odd, personal characteristics. Are you left handed? They have naturally red hair? Do you have a twin or triplet? Are you a vegetarian? Are they really little, or are you really tall? Yes, believe it or not, there are scholarships for all these crazy things.

Strange or weird hobbies or interests. Would you like to skateboard? Are you into knitting? What about bowling? Are you good atWriting essays?

Unique talents or abilities. Are you good at art design? Can you poetry? How well do you know to play poker? And here is my personal favorite: how creative you are with duct tape?

These are just some of the topics that I can remember in my search for free money for college. I'm sure there were many more. I hope this article will help spread the word about wacky scholarships and help you get some free money for school for which you already what you already do,and things that you can enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment